OR THE REASONS WHY THIS LIST WILL KEEP THEM WARMER AND HAPPIER!
1. LONG SLEEVE TURTLE NECK SHIRT
Because short sleeves are better in warmer weather
2. LONG PANTS
Because legs work better when they are kept warmer
3. THICK WARM SOCKS
Because toes wiggle better when they are warmer
4. HEAVY SWEATER
Because another layer over a thin shirt is cozier
5. BIB SNOW PANTS (PREFERABLY WITH A "SNOW CUFF")
Because they hold the snowpants up to keep the snow out
6. ZIP UP WATERPROOF JACKET
Because it's easier and faster to close than buttons
7. HAT THAT COVERS THE EARS
Because no one likes their ears to freeze!
8. MITTENS (USE CLIPS TO AVOID LOSING THEM)
Because moving your fingers around / next to each other keeps them
warmer than gloves.
Because you can keep your neck warm and use it to wrap aound your face
if the wind begins to blow really hard.
10. BOOTS THAT HAVE PULL OUT LININGS
Because you can pull the linings out to dry them.
11. REMEMBER TO USE LOTION ON THEIR FACES AND LIP BALM ON THEIR LIPS
Because it prevents the skin and lips from drying out.
* MAKE SURE THEY GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE DRESSING THEM IN THE ABOVE!
Because, well this should be obvious!!!!
* MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ADULT SUPERVISON WHEN THEY GO OUT TO PLAY!
* HAVE FUN WITH THEM!
FOR PROPER FIT INFORMATION CHECK OUT: